Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wisdom on Wednesday

One of the things I find inspiration in for life, whether it's the good or the bad; are quotes by people who, generally speaking, have a little more experience in life than me (at 22: a twentysomething). Enjoy some inspiration I collected last year. They're set on photos taken by me.

Abdul Kalam was the 11th president of India Photo taken in Lugang, Taiwan
Photo taken from the dome of the St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome in 2009

Jim Rohn was a business philosopher. Photo was taken on a wonderful summer evening in 2011.

Pete Philly is a Dutch hiphopper, photo taken somewere above England in 2010.

This quote was an eye opener for me. Cesare Pavese was an Italian writer and poet (Wikipedia). Taken in Antwerp (Belgium) in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment